About this Event
Gaining a Competitive Edge with Onsite Power is an Educational, Informative Free Seminar that will supply you with tools and best practices assisting you with energy cost reduction, improved power-thermal resiliency & reliability.
October 2, 2019
Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House 3925 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Opening Remarks.
- Building the Business Case for Onsite Power. An outlook on critical inputs that drive the business case for an onsite power project:
- Energy policies & incentives
- Electricity & natural gas prices
- Hybrid onsite power plants. Combining the strengths of three technologies into an onsite power solution:
- Case Studies. A discussion on best practices from recent onsite power & microgrid projects. Onsite power projects from the following industries will be shared:
- Manufacturing & food processing facilities
- Refrigerated warehouses & cold storage
- Tools. A brief overview of tools to help you go from interest to install
- Modular power plants: Reducing your capex, risks & time
- Demand response: A tool to improve your project economics
- Financing: Getting your project funded
- Wrap up and conclusion of presentations.
- Expert Sessions. (Optional) One-on-one and small group sessions to connect attendees with subject matter experts to answer specific questions to help them move projects forward.
- Plant Tour. (Optional) Tour of a local combined heat & power plant.
Our foundation, Energy for Kids, is supporting this incredible organization by raising money in conjunction with our event. 90% of funding comes from individuals and corporate donors, like you. Help support our fundraising efforts with a donation to the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House. Your tax-deductible gift will make a difference in the lives of many young patients and their families. Any amount, great or small, will be greatly appreciated and will help us create hope and build healthier futures for these families.
Check out the video below of last year’s event in California.